1. Click above to submit the registration form.
2. When completed, email your company logo to Ashley Winder at email@example.com
3. For your logo, acceptable file types include JPEG, PNG, and GIF with a minimum file size of 30 KB.
Thank you for donating cupcakes to our 2019 Cupcakes for a Cause. See you in 2020!
Our 2019 event will feature our first ever Junior Bake-Off! This competition is open to bakers in 3rd-8th grade. Click below for details.
Professional: professional bakeries, caterers, and those who sell their cupcakes commercially
Amateur: cupcake geniuses and home bakers
Youth/Kids: 16 years old and younger; NOTE: if competing, you will compete in the Amateur Division.
A minimum of 72 (6 dozen) cupcakes are required to participate in Cupcakes for a Cause. There is no maximum limit to the number of cupcakes or the variety of flavors you may bring!
- You must sign in at the Baker Sign-In station in the Atrium upon arrival.
- You may not compete if you have not signed in and/or if you’re late (after 11:00 AM).
- You may not compete if you do not have bakery representatives present at the event.
- A competition number will be assigned to each entry at Sign-In to keep your entries anonymous.
- Plates will be provided at Sign-In.
- You may only submit up to TWO types/flavors of cupcakes.
- Submit your competing cupcakes to the Baker Sign-In station. Volunteers will then deliver your cupcakes to the Judging Area
- Provide two cupcakes of each entry, one for each judge to try.
- Please stay out of the Judging Area, which will be in the hallway near the Fellowship Hall.
- Your cupcakes will be judged on Taste and Presentation. There will also be Best in Show.
- Competition winners will be announced between 1:30 PM and 2:00 PM on the day of the event.
- Cupcakes must be prepared and ready to go before the event.
- Set-up will be from 9:30 AM – 11:00 AM, and you are responsible for setting up your cupcakes, display materials, etc. The event begins at 11:00 AM, so please have your table completely set-up before then.
- You must check in at the Baker Sign-In station upon arrival and no later than 10:45 AM to be eligible for competition.
- Volunteers and a limited number of carts will be available if you need help unloading your vehicle and bringing in your supplies.
- Each bakery will have one 8-ft. table with a plastic tablecloth and two chairs. You will be assigned to a table at Sign-In.
- You may bring cupcake stands/display trays, table decorations, business cards, signs, and promotional materials. Limit signs to a size that can be attached to/displayed on the table. You may NOT have freestanding signs.
- All of your materials must be clearly labeled with your name/bakery name to prevent any confusion or lost property. Store all extra materials under your table.
- A maximum of two bakery representatives are allowed to work at your table. Each bakery representative will have free admission to the event and two cupcake coupons each.
- Each table will have a container for cupcake coupons. Event guests will exchange cupcake coupons for cupcakes. One cupcake = one cupcake coupon, regardless of cupcake size.