- Are you a pro or amateur baker? I am a little of both. Everyone can learn something new. No one knows everything!
- This year, our theme is “Frosting, the international language of love.” We’re all Texans now, but tell us a little bit about your heritage! Where did you grow up? Where do you live now? I was born in St. Louis, MO and I moved to Royal Oak, MI when I was a baby. When I turned 10 I moved to Las Vegas until I was 20. After I had my daughter I moved back to Michigan and lived there until 6 years ago when I moved to Rockwall, Texas
- What type of cupcake will you be bringing to Cupcake Camp Dallas? Cherry, Banana, and Lemon Cream Cheese
- If you were a part of Cupcake Camp Dallas last year, tell us a little bit about your experience. It was wonderful to see all of the people in support of the Leap Foundation. I to have a son who was born with a cleft lip and cleft palate.
- What makes a great cupcake? Keeping it simple and not forgetting the roots of the simple home baker
- Got a good cupcake tip? Too long in the oven can ruin your day!