If selected to volunteer, your volunteer assignment and schedule will be emailed to you.
Please be aware that we do NOT offer volunteer opportunities to fulfill court-ordered community service requirements as this is a family-oriented event.
• Set-Up/Pre-Event Helper
• Baker Sign-In
• Ticket Sales
• Raffle Ticket Sales
• Cupcake Baker Assistant
• Hair Color Station
• Zorb Ball Racing
• Bounce House
• Cupcake Eating Contest
• Cupcake Competition Moderators
• Cupcake Decorating Station
• Water & Food Stations
• After Event Clean-Up
• Dress in comfortable, modest attire as this is an indoor/outdoor family-friendly event.
• Arrive at least 15 minutes before your shift begins.
• Arrive by 9:30 AM if you’re helping set-up before the event.
• Upon arrival at the event, sign in at the Volunteer Sign-In station in the Atrium.
• Stay at your assigned station until your shift is over and/or the next shift’s volunteer arrives.