Thank you for your interest in volunteering
for Cupcakes for a Cause!
It’s folks like you that make an event like this happen.
If selected to volunteer, we will contact you no later than April 24 with volunteer shifts and responsibilities. Please be aware that we do NOT offer volunteer opportunities to fulfill court-ordered community service requirements as this is a family-friendly event.
2018 Volunteer Opportunities will be available soon.
• Set-Up/Pre-Event Helper
• Baker Sign-In (Check In Bakers, Assign Competition Numbers, Direct Bakers to Event, Help Bakers Set-Up/Carry In Supplies)
• Ticket Sales
• Greeter (Monitor Entrances and Parking Lots, Check Wristbands, Direct Guests to Event)
• Raffle Ticket Sales
• Cupcake Baker Assistant (Assist Bakers with Set-up, Keeping Their Stations Tidy, Distributing Cupcakes, Accepting Tickets, etc.)
• Hair Color Station (Checking Wristbands, Coloring Hair)
• Zorb Ball Racing/Obstacle Course(Checking Wristbands, Monitoring Zorb Ball Racing/Obstacle Course for Safety)
• Cupcake Eating Contest (Distributing Cupcakes & Water, Monitoring/Refereeing Event)
• Cupcake Competition Moderators
• Cupcake Decorating Station
• After Event Clean-Up
• Dress in comfortable, modest attire as this is an indoor/outdoor family-friendly event.
• Arrive at least 15 minutes before your shift begins.
• Arrive by 9:30 AM if you’re helping set-up before the event.
• Upon arrival at the event, sign in at the Volunteer Sign-In station in the Atrium.
• Stay at your assigned station until your shift is over and/or the next shift’s volunteer arrives.