Thanks to everyone who signed up to volunteer; we look forward to seeing you on Saturday!
• Set-Up/Pre-Event Helper
• Baker Sign-In (Check In Bakers, Assign Competition Numbers, Direct Bakers to Event, Help Bakers Set-Up/Carry In Supplies)
• Ticket Sales
• Greeter (Monitor Entrances and Parking Lots, Check Wristbands, Direct Guests to Event)
• Raffle Ticket Sales
• Cupcake Baker Assistant (Help Bakers Set-up, Keep Their Stations Tidy, DistributeCupcakes, Accept Cupcake Coupons, etc.)
• Hair Color Station (Checking Wristbands, Coloring Hair)
• Zorb Ball Racing/Obstacle Course(Checking Wristbands, Monitoring Zorb Ball Racing/Obstacle Course for Safety)
• Cupcake Eating Contest (Distributing Cupcakes & Water, Monitoring/Refereeing Event)
• Cupcake Competition Moderators
• Cupcake Decorating Station
• After Event Clean-Up
• Dress in comfortable, modest attire as this is an indoor/outdoor family-friendly event.
• Arrive at least 15 minutes before your shift begins.
• Arrive by 9:30 AM if you’re helping set-up before the event.
• Upon arrival at the event, sign in at the Volunteer Sign-In station in the Atrium.
• Stay at your assigned station until your shift is over and/or the next shift’s volunteer arrives.